Pick 3 Pinterest Picks: Home Decor, Recipes, and Summer Reading

My name is Jessica.
And I am a Pinterest addict.

There, I've said it.
It's true.
And it feels so good to get that off my chest :)

I'm sure none of you can relate, right?

Pinterest is a wonderful resource for finding creative teaching ideas, crafting projects, and recipes. I use it for all of the above - plus I've recently hoarded a huge collection of baby pins!

Displaying July Pinterest Slide.JPG

Here are three of my most favorite recent pins:
Displaying July Slide1.JPG
I love Mason Jars - they are so cute and functional! This pin has TONS of ideas for practical and decorative uses:
50 Crafts Ideas with Mason Jars. I love all of these ideas…which one to do first
Displaying July Slide 2.JPG
Looking for a power snack for when you're on the go? Well, look no further - these are delicious!
No Bake Energy Bites - Diane from Fifth in the Middle says, "I like to make these for those long afternoons when I get a food craving and it's not time for dinner."
The best part? These are no-bake, so you don't need to turn on that oven in this summer heat!

My friend, Diane, from Fifth in the Middle, has started a new Pinterest board of food for teachers - check it out!
Collaborative recipe and idea board for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between!

Displaying July Slide 3.JPG
Lastly, as a book/quote lover, I found this post interesting:
Awesome bible quote, and this is very true for me! My mind gets the best of me sometimes.
It's a collection of proverbs that you could use in your classroom. I love the idea of bringing the Bible in the Christian classroom more than just during prayer request time or when the kids are filling in their workbooks. My creative appetite is whet and I think a product is in the works :)

Looking for more PINspiration? Check it out:
Displaying Pinterest Square July.jpg


2 comments

  1. I'm a pinterest addict too!!! I recently RAN OUT of boards (apparently you can only have 500 boards at a time....) I absolutely love the Proverbs pin! The kiddos love the book of Proverbs. There are always some good nuggets of advice there!

    ~Shyra
    Junior High Core Values

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a pinterest addict but I need to actually cook and create some of the pins that I pin!

    I LOVE the mason jar soap dispensers! I love mason jars, so I totally need those in my life!

    Stephanie
    The Learning Chambers

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top