Favorite Pins Friday

Happy Friday, friends!
Here are some of my favorite pins from this week:
*Click on the pictures below to take you to the original pin*

1. Student "Tweets"
I am planning to use this as an Exit Ticket - one important thing they learned for the day
Class exit tickets - Twitter Reviews :)
2. Use nail polish to seal Sharpie writing - who knew?!?
Nail polish to seal the marker - a good trick to remember!
3. Great way for students to practice their Spelling words: have them close their eyes and draw a large scribble. Then, they use different colors to write each word as many times as will fit in each section :)
Here's an easy way for students to practice their spelling words. Have them draw a big scribble on their page - remind them to leave big spaces in their scribble! Using coloured pencils, they can then fill the spaces with their words.
4. Fiction/Nonfiction sort using old Scholastic Book Orders
FICTION and NONFICTION Lesson Idea~  Don't throw away those unused Scholastic book order forms.  Have students cut out book covers and details, and then sort them by type of book.
5. Numbers Important to Me:
Have students decorate their math journals with numbers that are important to them
Have students decorate their math notebooks with all the important numbers from their life.

Follow me on Pinterest:

If you haven't already, please stop by my Blogiversary Giveaway!
Everybody Wins!!!


2 comments

  1. Awesome ideas! I would have never thought of that ail polish idea!
    -Carol
    Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish idea is brilliant! Thank you for sharing. I'm going to need to pick up a clear polish to keep in my desk.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top